The time of Admission is when many students are in confusion, when it comes to Joining a course, the fear of selecting the correct and desired stream.
We at SSR GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS understand this and are constantly adding easier and more accessible features through which we can make the process convenient .
Rules of Admission and Withdrawals
1. Application for admission must be made in the prescribed form available in the Office. Students can choose to apply online or offline. The online appliers have to pay
The application form fee in the office, when they submit the form personally in the Office.
2. The duly filed in application form should be submitted to the office either in person Before the stipulated date.
3. The application form should be filled completely Incomplete application forms will be Rejected.
4. Names of Candidates selected for admission by a selection committee to various Courses will be notified on the notice board in the college.No postal intimation will be sent.
5. The selected students must meet the Principal and members of the admission Committee with the following documents, within stipulated time.
A. Parents/Guardians must accompany their wards at the time of admission. All admissions are subject to the approval by the University.
B. Admission to a higher class is not automatic. It is based on a student’s satisfactory academic performance , character & conduct during the earlier years.
C. Fees once paid, will not be refunded at any cost. Students are to abide by all the rules which could change time to time based on the decision of the board and the need of the time.
D. If you have doubts about any area we have not covered here, you can mail if your enquiry to “firstname.lastname@example.org” and the counsellors will call you and guide you through the whole process.
● Students are first required to fill in the application form on the website.
● Upload all the required documents.
● After which they will be guided to the payment gateway to make the payment for
the required application. Once the application fee is paid you will get a reference
Number which you will need for all future transactions.
● A fee of Rs.1000 for Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses.
● Application fees for Diploma courses are Rs.500.